UPVC Vertical Sliding Sash Windows Double Glazed Macclesfield & Congleton Cheshire.
Homeowners looking to find high quality sliding sash windows to replace their existing ones won't find better than Network VEKA's vertical sliding sash windows. Close attention to detail ensures they recreate the authentic style of timber sash windows. The elegant proportions of traditional sash windows has been retained, but modern day PVC-U technology has eliminated all the inconveniences and discomforts that timber sash windows are known for. Quite simply, the best of both worlds.
This technology also brings safety and security benefits. Every sash is reinforced with galvanised steel, as are the finger latches, ensuring positive attachment of fittings to deter even the most determined criminal.
The higher efficiency that a double glazed, sealed unit provides is another improvement on the traditional single glazed wooden window. Draughts and noise are substantially reduced.
Available in white, VEKA coloured foils including the new grey, plus Golden Oak on Caramel, Rosewood on dark brown or either of the woodgrains on white. The montage below shows these stylish sash windows in a number of different settings.
The VEKA Vertical Sliding windows are the perfect replacement sash window for the heritage retrofit market. It has been carefully designed to look virtually indistinguishable from the traditional timber variants, which means it can be well suited to installation in listed buildings.
- Cill: The universal design of these window frames allows for either overhanging or stub cill. The rear projection results in far less complex fabrication, meaning that the construction is simpler and less likely to create the opportunity for operator error.
- Horns: Vertical sliding sash windows have the option of: horns which are screwed on, horns machined into the upper jambs or no horns at all.
- Gearing: This sash window has been designed with bespoke gearing to accept various components from any of the major suppliers. The window will also accept heavy duty spring balances and trickle vents within the head of the frame.
- Glazing: The Vertical sliding replacement sash window was designed to accommodate a Glazing thickness of 28mm, but when it is used with the 58mm bead range, it will accept glazing of any thickness whatsoever, making it a superb heritage sash window with advanced 21st century energy-efficiency.
- Bottom sash window: The system offers two bottom sash options: Four sided fully welded and three sided welded with mechanically coupled wide bottom rail. Energy efficient replacement sash windows from Network VEKA will help minimise heat loss, saving costs on your heating bills and helping save the planet! Double glazing not only helps to minimise heat lost through upvc sash windows but also helps cut down unwelcome outdoor noise resulting from passing traffic and noisy neighbours.
The Hassle Free Buyers Guide to PVC-U Windows Conservatories Doors
Eddisbury Construction supplies two Hassle Free Buyers Guides compiled by Network VEKA. One gives practical pointers for people buying PVC-U conservatories, and the other is about buying windows, doors and roofline products. Both these guides give good advice, facts and tips that keep you the customer in control at every stage.
The advice has been compiled from a number of industry experts on behalf of Network VEKA, but is intended to be impartial, whoever you choose to carry out the work for you. Contact us and we will gladly pop one or both guides in the post for you.